TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Applicant agrees that they are joining or renewing their OSSN Membership at the Agency level, with the membership expiring in the same month as the TRUE Code. The renewal dates of OSSN membership will coincide with the renewal dates of your TRUE Code.
2) New applicants must have a minimum 6 months experience selling and promoting travel.
3) Applicant must provide proof of business license.
4) Applicant agrees to maintain a business checking account in the name of the agency that is registering for the TRUE Code. The Applicant agrees that the name in which the TRUE registration number is issued will be the name under which the business bank account has been established.
5) Applicant must provide proof of compliance with seller of travel registration laws if they reside in the following states: California, Florida, Hawaii, Iowa, Puerto Rico, Washington State. TRUE Administration reserves the right to request proof of compliance from any applicant at any time to verify that the applicant has registered with other states that require registration from out of state sellers, if applicable. For details regarding Seller of Travel Laws, please visit page http://www.ossn.com/secure/financial/statelaws.asp
6) The TRUE registration number is assigned to the Applicant's place of business to facilitate identification by travel suppliers in processing electronic reservations and commission payments. The Applicant understands that any unauthorized use of the TRUE registration number will result in the immediate suspension of his/her number and appropriate notification thereof to travel suppliers recognizing the TRUE Codes. The Applicant agrees to take all reasonable precautions to prevent unauthorized use of the TRUE registration number by third parties.
7) The Applicant understands that a nonrefundable fee is payable upon submission of the new or renewing application. The Applicant agrees that TRUE Systems has the right to reject any TRUE Code application. Renewal of the TRUE Code is required each calendar year in order to maintain a valid TRUE code. Failure to pay the annual renewal fee by the due date will result in cancellation of the TRUE registration. Usage of an expired TRUE code can result in another agency receiving your commission as expired codes may be recycled by the TRUE coding system.
8) The Applicant agrees to notify TRUE Systems immediately in writing of any changes to the information provided in this application form or in the event that the TRUE registration number is no longer required. In such case, there will be no refund of fees.
9) The Applicant understands and agrees that TRUE may compile and register any information provided on this application form and share any such information with suppliers for purposes of verifying and/or registering the Agency's TRUE Code for commission purposes. Applicant agrees not to hold TRUE Systems or OSSN responsible if the TRUE registration number is incorrectly assigned, reproduced, or canceled, or if any information provided by the Applicant is incorrectly processed or represented.
10) The Applicant expressly understands and agrees that, upon signing this application form and accepting the TRUE Terms and Conditions that this agreement shall become effective and binding.
11) TRUE Administration reserves the right to deny or cancel any applicant who derives the majority of their business income based upon the recruitment of other individuals as opposed to the income derived from actual travel sales. TRUE reserves the right to cancel an assigned numeric code for any reason or for misrepresentation of the TRUE program to the trade or general public that TRUE deems as inappropriate.
12) Applicant agrees to indemnify and hold TRUE harmless from all responsibility and liability for any damage, expense, or loss to any person or think caused by or arising from and negligent act, omission, or misrepresentation of the applicant.
13) TRUE may reassign your TRUE code after one year to another agency if your TRUE code is not renewed.
Membership is valid from one year from date of application. Member fees are non-refundable. Members receive the Online Copy of the Outside Sales Support Network's Member Handbook. Credit Card holders are given instant access into the OSSN "Members Only" website. This instant access constitutes delivery of proprietary information and fulfills services rendered. You will receive your membership letter and ID card in approximately 14 days.
All materials, text, images and forms are the property of the Outside Sales Support Network and are protected under U.S. Copyright Laws. Duplicating or copying such materials in our members only secured area is forbidden. You may not copy, display, distribute, download, license, modify, publish, re-post, reproduce, reuse, sell, transmit, use to create a derivative work, or otherwise use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes. Nothing on the OSSN.com Site shall be construed to confer any grant or license of any intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, by implication, or otherwise.
All members agree to receive OSSN communication via E-Mail, Fax and U.S. Mail. Members must E-mail to email@example.com if these formats of communication are not acceptable. OSSN reserves the right to refuse or cancel any membership. Travel Agency applicants promoting MLM recruiting methods will be declined membership in OSSN.
Travel Support Systems, Inc. dba Outside Sales Support Network neither guarantees nor insures the services provided by any officer, employee or member and shall assume no responsibility to liability for actions beyond its own control in connection with services provided. O.S.S.N. is not responsible for any act, error, omission, injury, loss, accident, non-performance, or any other irregularity, or any consequences resulting therefrom, which may be occasional through, neglect, default, or any other action of association/company, carrier or person engaged in the service of O.S.S.N.
Mediation and Arbitration
If a dispute arises out of or relates to this member agreement, or breach thereof, and if the dispute cannot be settled through negotiation, the parties agree first to try in good faith to settle the dispute by mediation before resorting to arbitration, litigation, or some other dispute resolution procedure. If mediation is not successful, the parties will settle by arbitration. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. In the event that both parties cannot agree on a mediator or arbitrator, then the parties agree to the selection of a mediator or arbitrator by the American Arbitration Association.