TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Applicant agrees to maintain a business checking account in the name of the agency that is registering for the TRUE Code. The Applicant agrees that the name in which the TRUE registration
number is issued will be the name under which the business bank account has been established.
2) Applicant agrees to fax proof of their Business License.
3) Applicant must provide proof of compliance with seller of travel registration laws if they reside in the following states: California, Florida, Hawaii, Iowa, Puerto Rico, Washington State. TRUE Administration reserves the right to request proof of compliance from any applicant at any time to verify that the applicant has registered with other states that require registration from out of state sellers, if applicable.
4) The TRUE registration number is assigned to the Applicant's place of business to facilitate identification by travel suppliers in processing electronic reservations and commission payments. The Applicant understands that any unauthorized use of the TRUE registration number will result in the immediate suspension of his/her number and appropriate notification thereof to travel suppliers recognizing the TRUE Codes. The Applicant agrees to take all reasonable precautions to prevent unauthorized use of the TRUE registration number by third parties.
5) The Applicant understands that a nonrefundable fee is payable upon submission of the new or renewing application. The Applicant agrees that TRUE Systems has the right to reject any TRUE Code application. Renewal of the TRUE Code is required each calendar year in order to maintain a valid TRUE code. Failure to pay the annual renewal fee by the due date will result in cancellation of the TRUE registration. Usage of an expired TRUE code can result in another agency receiving your commission as expired codes may be recycled by the TRUE coding system.
6) The Applicant agrees to notify TRUE Systems immediately in writing of any changes to the information provided in this application form or in the event that the TRUE registration number is no longer required. In such case, there will be no refund of fees.
7) The Applicant understands and agrees that TRUE may compile and register any information provided on this application form and share any such information with suppliers for purposes of verifying and/or registering the Agency's TRUE Code for commission purposes. Applicant agrees not to hold TRUE Systems responsible if the TRUE registration number is incorrectly assigned, reproduced, or canceled, or if any information provided by the Applicant is incorrectly processed or represented.
8) The Applicant expressly understands and agrees that, upon signing this application form and accepting the TRUE Terms and Conditions that this agreement shall become effective and binding.
9) TRUE Administration reserves the right to deny or cancel any applicant who derives the majority of their business income based upon the recruitment of other individuals as opposed to the income derived from actual travel sales. TRUE reserves the right to cancel an assigned numeric code for any reason or for misrepresentation of the TRUE program to the trade or general public that TRUE deems as inappropriate.
10) Applicant agrees to indemnify and hold TRUE harmless from all responsibility and liability for any damage, expense, or loss to any person or think caused by or arising from and negligent act, omission, or misrepresentation of the applicant.
11) TRUE may reassign your TRUE code after one year to another agency if your TRUE code is not renewed.
Mediation and Arbitration
If a dispute arises out of or relates to this member agreement, or breach thereof, and if the dispute cannot be settled through negotiation, the parties agree first to try in good faith to settle the dispute by mediation before resorting to arbitration, litigation, or some other dispute resolution procedure. If mediation is not successful, the parties will settle by arbitration. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. In the event that both parties cannot agree on a mediator or arbitrator, then the parties agree to the selection of a mediator or arbitrator by the American Arbitration Association.
TRUE – 22410 68th Ave. East, Bradenton, FL – 941 322 8290 – www.true.travel