January 10, 2010
Subject: TRUE Hotel Program
Update The New Year if off to a great Start!
TRUE Hotel Program- Newest Members
IHG Hotel Group
It is official; you can book the entire IHG Hotel Brands on their travel agent website www.IHGagent.com. IHG uses the term IATA to apply to all Travel Agency identifications. Rest assured the TRUE Code is accepted! Please take some time to become familiar with the benefits offered TRUE Agents by IHG. The following brands fall under the IHG umbrella-
- InterContinental Hotels
- Crown Plaza
- Hotel Indigo
- Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express
- Staybridge Suites
At www.IHGagent.com you can book hotels for your clients and Travel Industry Rates for you own use. Remember, if you book and industry rate you will need to present your TRUE Code identification with photo at check in.
IHG is a member of Pegasus commission processing offers complete commission training at www.IHGagent.com click on IHG Commission Services. You will be able to view and track all of your IHG bookings in real time.
You can also enroll yourself in IHG’s Priority Club to earn free room nights, other discounts, receive updates on special rates and packages for you and your clients.
Coming in January:
Morgans Hotel Group- is a chic boutique hotel collection best known for their ‘hip décor’ and their unique club and bar scene. Hotels that are part of the Morgans Hotel Group include the Los Angeles Mondrian, London Sanderson St. Martins Lane, New York Hudson Morgan Royalton Hotel, Scottsdale and The Hard Rock Hotel & Casino.
- La Quinta Inns and Suites. 700 Hotels in 45 States and Canada
- NH Hotels- In 2009 assumed the management of the Hesperia Hotels known for their luxury and spa, golf resorts. 400 hotels in 22 countries including Europe, Americas and Africa
- Oberoi Hotels- Luxury hotels operated in 5 countries under the Oberoi and the 5 star Trident brands. 27 luxury hotels and 3 luxury Cruising vessels on the Nile and Kerala Backwaters.
- Sonesta Hotels and Resorts- Luxury hotels and resorts worldwide. 27 hotels and 6 Nile Cruise Ships.
- Accor Hotels and Resorts- including Sofitel, Pullman, Mgallery, Novotel, Mercure, Suitehotel, Adagio, All Seasons, Etap Hotel, Ibis, Motel6, Studio6, Formule 1, Accor Thalassa, Hotels Barriere. 4,000 hotels in 90 countries
- Guoman & Thistle Hotels- Guoman Hotels is an exclusive collection of deluxe London Hotels: Charing Cross, The Cumberland, The Royal Horseguards and The Tower. Thistle Hotels- is part of Guoman hotels and offers 33 hotels throughout the UK.
- SynXis- is a Sabre Holding Business that provides hotel distribution and internet marketing services to hotels. Their IT team has begun the integration of the TRUE Codes into their reservation system to enable their members to recognized TRUE Code Hotel Bookings and pay commissions. Included within their hotel collection is Shangri- La, Mandarin Oriental, JAL Hotel Group, Orient Express Hotels-Trains-Cruises, Affina Hotels, Movenpick and in 2010 Preferred Hotel Group. SynXis supports 10,000 hotels worldwide.
- Marriott- Marriott still has not figured out what to do with the Home Based Agent Market. You can book Marriott by going to www.ccraonline.com
- AlamoRent-a-Car- Alamo has informed TRUE that they have updated their system with all 524 and 999 codes.
TRUE NOW HAS OVER 150,000 HOTEL PROPERTIES AND GROWING!
Keep informed and updated on TRUE. See page: http://www.checkatruecode.com/supporting_suppliers.asp
Want to find out more about the TRUE Coding System? See page: http://www.ossn.com/true_registration.asp
Questions? E-Mail us at email@example.com